Maintenance work is scheduled to be carried out on Sunday, March 31st, between 1am-8am ET.
Please note that Tegrity will not be available between 1am-4am ET. We apologize for any inconvenience.
– New: Ability for students to move courses to the ‘Past Courses’ tab
– Fix: UI fixes on the ‘Edit Recording’ page
– Fix: Issue with ‘From’ and ‘To’ fields on the ‘Ask a question’ page
PC Recorder (126.96.36.1995):
– Fix: Incompatibility with PowerPoint SMARTInk add-on
– Fix: Tegrity toolbar disappears when recording PowerPoint on Windows 10
– Fix: Instructor camera resolution dropping to lowest value in Windows 10
– Fix: Long course names get truncated in Proctor Test recordings
– Fix: Distorted thumbnails when uploading certain MP4 files
– Fix: Increased minimum default free disk space requirement to prevent corruption