How to: Subscribe to a Video Podcast
Video Podcast allows students to subscribe and watch their instructor’s recordings.
Note: Please ensure you have the latest version of iTunes installed and run it at least once to Agree to the terms before proceeding.
To Subscribe to a Video Podcast, navigate to your course.
1. Click on the Course Tasks button.
2. Click on Video Podcasts from the Course Tasks menu.
3. Next, you will see a dialogue box that will prompt you to allow the Tegrity application to access iTunes in order for you to subscribe to obtain the Video Podcasts for the course.
NOTE: You must have iTunes already installed on your computer in order to subscribe. Click here to download iTunes.
4. In iTunes, click the option in the upper-left corner and select Podcasts.
5. You will see a list of your Podcast subscriptions. Select your course from the list.
6.To see all the recordings in your feed, select the Feed tab