How to: Restore Course from Archive
The following steps will help you restore courses that have been archived. For more information on the archiving feature, click here.
- Log in to the Tegrity Administrator Dashboard.
- Click on View Archive from the Courses section.
- Select at least one course to restore using the checkbox in the first column.
- From the Course Tasks button, choose Restore.
- Click OK to confirm that you would like to restore the selected course(s).
The status column will now change to Restoring for the selected courses.