How To: Request Captioning for a Recording
1. In Tegrity go to the course that contains the recording(s) you wish to request closed captioning for.
2. Check the box to the far right of the recording(s), below “Recording Tasks” button.
2. Click on the “Recording Tasks” drop down and select “Request Captions”
3. Confirm the recording(s) selected for captioning.
4. Click “Continue” to add to the recording to the automatic captioning queue for admin approval.
5. After Clicking Continue you should see a Request Status Window.
6. Click OK to close the menu.
Depending on how your Tegrity Administrator has configured your Captioning Service; They may need to Approve this request.