How To: Enable Closed Caption Workflow for 3PlayMedia
Tegrity provides automated Closed Captioning support using 3PlayMedia’s API Management feature.
- An active account with 3PlayMedia.
- Your API Key and Secret.
3PlayMedia Key and Secret:
- Login to your 3PlayMedia user account. (ie. https://account.3playmedia.com)
- Click the Settings link in the upper-right corner of the site:
- Click the link ‘API Management‘ located in the Basic Settings Column:
- Here you will find your API Key information. click on the ‘+details‘ link to expand the account information and obtain your API Key.
- Copy the Key and Secret information. You will need this later to Integrate Tegrity with 3PlayMedia.
- From the Tegrity Admin Dashboard, go to Advanced Service Settings in the Service Settings and Maintenance window.
- Check the box ‘Enabled captioning workflow‘ in the Automated Captioning window.
- Paste or type in the API Key and Secret obtained from your 3PlayMedia Account.
- For Turnaround time requirements; Tegrity supports Standard, Expedited, Rush, Same Day, and 2 Hours. Please contact your 3PlayMedia representative to find out which option(s) works best for your use.
- Click OK to save the Automated Captioning settings.