How to: Edit scheduled recordings in Tegrity Scheduler
Using Tegrity Scheduler, you can update class recording schedules with easy-to-use edit functions. You can also delete an entire schedule for a classroom computer (for instructions on how to delete a scheduled recording, click here).
1. Select File > Open from the menu bar in the Tegrity Scheduler window. The “Open Tegrity Schedule” window appears.
2. Select the name of the classroom computer you want to schedule and click “Open”. The “Tegrity Scheduler” window appears displaying the schedule for the selected classroom computer.
3. Double-click on any occurrence of a class. If the scheduled recording is a single recording, the “Single Recording” window appears. Enter any changes and continue with step 6.
4. If the class is a recurring recording, the “Open Recurring Recording” window appears.
5. Click “Open the series” to update all occurrences using the “Recurring Recording” window.
6. In the “Single Recording” window or the “Recurring Recording” window, enter any desired changes.
7. In the “Single Recording” window or the “Recurring Recording” window, click “OK” to save your changes.
8. Publish the schedule (see below).
Publishing a recording schedule
You must associate a schedule with a specific classroom computer by saving the schedule for that computer by name. Saving a schedule for a specific computer is called “publishing a recording schedule”.
2. If you opened an existing schedule to start your session, Tegrity Schedules publishes the schedule for that computer.
3. If this is the first time you are saving this schedule, the “Publish Tegrity Schedule” window appears.
a. Enter the name of the classroom computer in the “Full computer name” field. Use the name found in the Computer Name tab of the “System Properties” window of the classroom computer.
b. Click “publish”. The new schedule is saved for the computer you specified and the dialog closes.
You can now create or update another schedule.
Note: You can also select File > Publish As to save a schedule. This option allows you to publish a schedule to a different computer than the one originally selected. This option should be used with caution because it overwrites an existing schedule if such a schedule exists.