How to: Delete a scheduled recording on Tegrity Scheduler
The Tegrity Scheduler allows you to delete scheduled recordings at any time.
These directions are for deleting individual recordings. If you would prefer to delete an entire schedule at one time, click here.
1. Select File > Open from the menu bar in the Tegrity Scheduler window. The “Open Tegrity Scheduler” window appears.
2. Select the name of the classroom computer where the desired recording schedule is located and click “Open”. The Tegrity Scheduler window appears, displaying the schedule for the selected classroom computer.
3. Click the occurrence of the class you want to delete.
5. If the selected occurrence is a single recording, a confirmation window appears.
Click “Yes” to delete this scheduled recording.
6. If the deleted occurrence is a recurring recording, the “Confirm Delete” window appears.
Click “Delete the series” to delete all scheduled recordings of this class, OR select “Delete this occurrence” to delete only the occurrence you selected.
7. Click “OK”. The series or individual occurrence is deleted.
8. Publish the schedule (see below).
Publishing a recording schedule
You must associate a schedule with a specific classroom computer by saving the schedule for that computer by name. Saving a schedule for a specific computer is called “publishing a recording schedule”.
2. If you opened an existing schedule to start your session, Tegrity Schedules publishes the schedule for that computer.
3. If this is the first time you are saving this schedule, the “Publish Tegrity Schedule” window appears.
a. Enter the name of the classroom computer in the “Full computer name” field. Use the name found in the Computer Name tab of the “System Properties” window of the classroom computer.
b. Click “publish”. The new schedule is saved for the computer you specified and the dialog closes.
You can now create or update another schedule.
Note: You can also select File > Publish As to save a schedule. This option allows you to publish a schedule to a different computer than the one originally selected. This option should be used with caution because it overwrites an existing schedule if such a schedule exists.