How to: Copy a scheduled recording using Tegrity Scheduler
Using the Tegrity Scheduler, you can copy scheduled recordings to occur throughout multiple dates and times.
1. Select File > Open from the menu bar in the Tegrity Scheduler window. The “Open Tegrity Schedule” window appears.
2. Select the name of the classroom computer where the schedule you wish to copy is located. Click “Open”. The Tegrity Scheduler window appears displaying the schedule for the selected classroom computer.
3. Click an occurrence of the class you want to copy.
5. In the calendar, click the date and time to which you want to copy the recording scheduler.
7. If the copied occurrence is a single recording, the occurrence is pasted into the new selected time. Continue with step 10.
8. If the copied occurrence is part of a recurring recording, the “Confirm Copy” window appears.
9. Click “Copy the series” to copy all scheduled recordings of this class, OR click “Copy this occurrence” to copy only the occurrence you selected.
10. Click “OK”. The series or individual occurrence is copied.
11. Publish the schedule (see below).
Publishing a recording schedule
You must associate a schedule with a specific classroom computer by saving the schedule for that computer by name. Saving a schedule for a specific computer is called “publishing a recording schedule”.
2. If you opened an existing schedule to start your session, Tegrity Schedules publishes the schedule for that computer.
3. If this is the first time you are saving this schedule, the “Publish Tegrity Schedule” window appears.
a. Enter the name of the classroom computer in the “Full computer name” field. Use the name found in the Computer Name tab of the “System Properties” window of the classroom computer.
b. Click “publish”. The new schedule is saved for the computer you specified and the dialog closes.
You can now create or update another schedule.
Note: You can also select File > Publish As to save a schedule. This option allows you to publish a schedule to a different computer than the one originally selected. This option should be used with caution because it overwrites an existing schedule if such a schedule exists.