How to: Configure advanced filters
Using the “Advanced Filters” option in Single Sign-On Interlinks you can control which of your courses automatically receive Tegrity links.
You have 3 different options:
- Include everything, exclude nothing. – This creates a Tegrity link in all courses.
- Exclude everything, include nothing. – No Tegrity links are created.
- CSV lists – only courses listed in the CSV file receive Tegrity links.
If you chose Include everything, exclude nothing or Exclude everything, include nothing, click “Save”.
If you choose “CSV lists”, create a list of the course IDs you wish to include. You can type in a list of course IDs, one per line, or you can load an existing CSV list.
To create a CSV list:
1. Use Excel to organize the information. Insert the IDs into individual cells.
2. Save the file as a “CSV (Comma delimited)”.
To upload the CSV file: Click “Choose File” browse to the CSV list you created
Click Load CSV to load the list.
Choose “save” to finish