The Tegrity Summer 2016 Update is scheduled to be deployed on Sunday, July 17. Please refer to the June 24 email notification from our Client Services Team for more detailed information about this Update. The Update will be deployed to all customer instances on July 17 between 2-6 AM EDT, unless arrangements for a different date were already made with our Client Services Team.
The Tegrity Technical Support office will be closed on Monday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day. If you have a support issue, please call and leave a voicemail or send an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Maintenance work is scheduled to be carried out on June 29 between 2am-6am ET
An update to the back-end systems to fix an issue affecting the processing of webcast video streams.
A new PC Recorder build will be available on Wednesday, June 29.
New features and capabilities of new PC Recorder include:
– Native H.264 recording and webcasting – more supported browsers for viewing webcasts
– Direct MP4 outputs, except on systems with less than 4 cores and running Windows 7
– Shorter recording-to-availability cycle for all supported browsers
– Improved support for HDMI video and sound inputs
– Higher video quality defaults
Please contact Client Services or Technical Support if you would like to obtain the new PC Recorder for packaging and deploying to your managed systems.
Maintenance work was carried out on June 19 between 2am-6am ET
An update was applied to fix an issue where running a Custom Analysis Report caused the browser to crash.
Maintenance work was carried out on June 14 between 2am-6am ET
An update was made to the back-end systems to maintain functionality of the current PC recorder (build 2301) with the upcoming Summer Update.
Additional fixes include:
– Ability for students to view live webcasts of recordings that are not published by default
– Ability for instructors to view past courses in the mobile app
Maintenance work was carried out on May 29 between 2am-6am ET
An update was made to the back-end systems to maintain reporting functionality with the upcoming Summer Update. No changes were made to the user interface.
The maintenance update was completed around 5am ET. Following the update our engineers noticed some performance degradation when accessing Tegrity and navigating between pages. The issue was resolved around 10am ET and our performance monitors showed that all systems are back to normal operations.
The Tegrity Technical Support office will be closed on Monday, May 30, in observance of Memorial Day. If you have a support issue, please call and leave a voicemail or send an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Updated: May 10, 2016 – Updates in Bold
Blackboard Building Block 9.2.75 is available for download on the AAIRS Downloads page. This version is compatible with Blackboard Learn 9.1
SP10 through October 2014 releases and newer.
– Bug with initial installation
– Bug with communication protocols
– Bug with Gradebook synchronization
Maintenance work is scheduled to be carried out on March 6 between 2am-6am ET
– Fix: Download Manager faults when downloading recordings
– Fix: Missing options in Course Tasks and Recording Tasks drop-down list for Help Desk Admins
– Fix: Instructors are unable to login to Tegrity when the institution’s LMS is offline
– Fix: Last Viewing column in View Course List shows 1/1/2001 for courses that have had no viewings
– Fix: Recording does not appear in new course on mobile app after being moved from another course
– Fix: Some Webcasts are unavailable or are unplayable
– Fix: Single Sign-On Interlinks are not working in Populi
– Fix: Unable to add closed captioning to some recordings
– Fix: Admin is unable to select instructors in the Scheduler
– Fix: Admin is unable to impersonate certain User IDs
– Update: Display Customer ID on the Admin Dashboard