A new PC Recorder build 18.104.22.1681 will be available starting 11/1/2015 which fixes the following issues:
– Recording uploads hanging at 47% due to a FIPS compliant algorithm compatibility
– Courses are listed in alphabetical order in the course dropdown list
– Supports special characters in the instructor picture file name
– Allows ‘Remember me on this computer’ functionality for web-based authentication
– Allows scheduled recordings for web-based authentication
– Allows projector audio as the playback audio source when instructor video is enabled
It is recommended that this new Recorder to be deployed to computers as needed. Please contact Tegrity Technical Support to obtain this new PC Recorder build.
You can also request for your Tegrity service be updated to the new PC Recorder build which will auto-update Windows computers to Recorder build 22.214.171.1241 when they connect to your institution’s Tegrity service and start a recording. Please contact Tegrity Technical Support for additional details.